Market Sentiment Watch: Volatility in equity markets has spilled over into the commodities. We'd like to see the sideways trade start to form up. In today's post please find the natural gas inventory slide show (bigger than expected injection), comments on CLR and HK, and several other odds and ends.
- Personal Income came in at 0.4% vs a forecast of 0.5% and a prior reading of 0.4%,
- Consumer Spending came in at 0.3% vs a forecast of 0.4% a prior reading of 0.2%,
- Core Inflation came in at 0.2% vs a forecast of 0.1% and a prior reading of 0.1%,
- We get Consumer Sentiment at 10 am EST (F 93.5, last read 92.9).
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch
- Natural Gas Inventory Review:
- Stuff - CLR, HK
- Odds & Ends
Please click the link right below this to Continue Reading »