Market Sentiment Watch: In energyland we say goodbye to the summer doldrums and hello to the opening wave of the 2Q16 reporting season as usual leading with mostly but not all unowned service names before the real gamut of upstream names arrives towards month's end and early August. In today's post please find The Week That Was, the week's earnings calendar, -------, and some other odds and ends.
- We get the Home Builders' index at 10 am EST (F = 60, last read was 60),
- We get the latest iteration of EIA's Drilling Productivity report during the course of the day.
The Week Ahead:
- Tuesday (7/19): Housing starts, building permits,
- Wednesday (7/20): No economic data scheduled,
- Thursday (7/21): Jobless claims, Philly Fed, Chicago Fed, existing home sales, leading indicators,
- Friday (7/22): Markit flash PMI.
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch
- The Week That Was
- Stuff We Care About Today – 2Q16 Week 1 Calendar
- Odds & Ends
Click the link directly below this to ...