Archive for the 'COG' Category


11
Mar

Wednesday Morning – OPEC, COG

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

. . Market Sentiment Watch: Rapid increase in U.S. confirmed corona cases of concern to markets. Market said to want more specifics on stimulus and containment/mitigation efforts. In today’s post please find: the oil inventory preview (API was a mixed bag after the close), the OPEC monthly update (massive cut to demand; not however that […]


21
Feb

Friday Morning – COG, FSLR

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

. . Market Sentiment Watch: Coronavirus in or out of focus depending on when you look. Yesterday relatively less concern was cited among reasons for oil to continue its recent mini-recovery. Today concern of expansion to South Korea and within Chinese prisons has markets back on edge. Delays in supply chains are going to be […]


04
Feb

Tuesday Morning – COG, COP

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

. . Market Sentiment Watch: Virus impacts for some reason appear to be less of a big market concern this morning. On the energy front, OPEC’s technical committee meets today and should by tomorrow suggest a size for any potential further production cuts to be enacted by OPEC+.   In today’s post please find the early […]


22
Jan

Wednesday Morning

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

. . Housekeeping Watch:  We made a small change to the site over the weekend that may give an insufficient permissions error.  IF you get this message, please click on the banner portion of the site (the top where it says Z4 Energy Research).  This will take you to today’s post and give you full […]


09
Jan

Thursday Morning – COG

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

. . Market Sentiment Watch: On Tuesday a Goldman upstream survey indicated 85% of respondents didn’t expect to alter their capital spending plans due to the recent rise in equity and debt prices.  Perhaps this week’s volatility has prompted the other 15% to see the light of discipline. In today’s post please a trade in […]

Zman's Energy Brain ~ oil, gas, stocks, etc… is is proudly powered by Wordpress
Navigation Theme by GPS Gazette

s2Member®