Copyright. All information posted by Zman on the Site is property of Zman and is protected to the full extent of U.S. and international copyright laws. As a Member, you have a non-exclusive license to access and use the content of the Site and you have a license to print or download one (1) copy of any content for your personal use. This Agreement does not give Member any other rights to the content provided on the Site, including but not limited to reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance. Any information posted on the Site by you will become property of Zman as a “work for hire”. To the extent that any court of competent jurisdiction ever determines that the information posted by you on the Site is not a “work for hire”, Member hereby grants Zman a permanent, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide permission, right and license to use, reproduce, modify, copy and distribute any works, materials or information posted by Member on the Site, including the right to incorporate such works, materials, or information into other works. Zman reserves the right to reproduce or sublicense any such works, materials, or information to other third parties without compensation or royalties to Member. Zman is not responsible for content placed online by Members. Member agrees not to post any material on the Site which violates or infringes on the rights of others, including but not limited to posting copyrighted material on the Site without the permission of the owner(s) of the material. Without limitation of any of Zman’s remedies under this Agreement, Member who make repeat violations of the Copyright terms of this Agreement will subject to termination of their account without refund. The name Zman’s Energy Brain is a trademark of Zman’s Energy Brain, LLC. If you wish to reproduce any content on the website, zmansenergybrain.com, you must first obtain permission from Zman, which can be withheld at the discretion of Zman.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the company’s agent (listed below) the following information, in writing:
· An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right which is allegedly being infringed upon;
· Identification of the copywritten work that is alleged to have been infringed upon or, if more than one, a representative list;
· Identification of the material which needs to be removed or altered and a sufficiently detailed description of the location of the protected material on the site;
· A sufficient means for the company to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available);
· A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and that you have authority to make such a statement;
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury that, the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright’s owner’s behalf.
The company’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
Name: Steven K. Zachritz
Company Name: ZMAN’s ENERGY BRAIN, LLC
Address: PO Box 251731, Little Rock, AR 72225-1731