Market Sentiment Watch: Britain votes to leave the EU. David Cameron to step down in October leaving the job of negotiating Britain's exit to the next PM. Scotland voted to stay and is now likely to seek independence again. Central banks around the world talk of engaging contingency plans. Uncertainty to abound near term along with volatility as no one really knows how this break up will work and other countries begin to emerge as potential EU departure dominos. We will act in time to take advantage of the expected sell off but will remain calm and deliberate with a high degree of focus on the Shopping List and Blue Light Special List along with one or two other recently commented upon names. In today's post please find the natural gas inventory review (year ago and five year storage surpluses continue to dwindle), a pre IPO review for new Delaware Basin focused name, comments on WLL, and some other odds and ends.
- We get Durable Goods at 8:30 am EST (F = -0.6%, last read was +3.4%),
- We get Core capital goods orders at 8:30 am EST (no forecast, last read was -0.6%),
- We get Consumer Sentiment at 10 am EST (F = 94.0, last read was 94.3).
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch
- Natural Gas Inventory Review
- Stuff We Care About Today - CDEV - Pre IPO Review, WLL
- Odds & Ends
Click the link directly below this to ... Continue Reading »