Market Sentiment Watch: Slow week on the economic data front. In energy land 99% of eyes remain on OPEC and oil prices. We're looking for a bit of stabilization there near term. In today's post please find The Week That Was (lots in there as always, worth your time to read), comments on the HAL quarter (nice beat), the 3Q14 Energy Earnings Week 2 calendar (we get the first E&Ps of the season we care about on Friday), comments on REXX and some other odds and ends.
- No economic data release scheduled.
The Week Ahead:
- Tuesday 10/21: Existing home sales,
- Wednesday 10/22: CPI,
- Thursday 10/23: Jobless claims, Chicago national activity index, FHFA home prices, Markit Flash PMI, leading indicators,
- Friday 10/24: New home sales
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch
- The Week That Was
- Stuff We Care About Today – 3Q14 Earnings Calendar Week 2, HAL 3Q14, REXX
- Odds & Ends
Click the link directly below this to … Continue Reading »