Market Sentiment Watch: Thanksgiving Eve with no OPEC this year ... that's next week's issue. If we don't speak in comments have a restful and hopefully long weekend. In today's post please find the oil and natural gas inventory previews, comments on natural gas production, and some other odds and ends. I plan on spending time with the extended family beginning this afternoon and will post the inventory slide shows and the short gassy portion of the Shopping List for the Friday post but will be around only glancingly then.
- We get jobless claims at 8:30 am EST (no forecast this week),
- We get personal income at 8:30 am EST (F = 0.4%, last read was 0.1%),
- We get consumer spending at 8:30 am EST (F = 0.2%, last read was 0.1%),
- We get core inflation at 8:30 am EST (no forecast, last read wsa 0.1%),
- We get durable goods at 830 am EST (F = 1.8%, last read was -1.2%),
- We get FHFA home prices at 9 am EST,
- We get new home sales at 10 am EST (F = 510,000, last read was 468,000),
- We get consumer sentiment at 10 am EST (no forecast, last read was 93.1).
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch - with oil and natural gas inventory previews
- Stuff We Care About Today
- Odds & Ends
Click the link directly below this to ... Continue Reading »