Market Sentiment Watch: Nervous broad market conditions persist and while they do the energy sector is seeing a bit of traction. While we are constructive on the group near and medium terms we see some of this as simply created by war in the Middle East. We have from time to time year to date added to names opportunistically (on weakness) but have not been chasing strength in most cases as we see the potential for another spring time melt in both the oily and gassy names (we don't anticipate a big leg down, but we're not feeling rushed to add capital at this time). In today's post please find the natural gas inventory slide show (first build of the season), comments on UPL, and some other odds and ends.
- We get the 4Q14 GDP revision at 8:30 am EST (F = 2.4%, last read was 2.2%),
- We get consumer sentiment at 9:55 am EST (F = 92.5, last read was 91.2),
- Yellen speaks in San Francisco today on "The New Normal for Monetary Policy"
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch
- Natural Gas Inventory Review
- Stuff We Care About Today - UPL
- Odds & Ends
Please click the link right below this to Continue Reading »