Market Sentiment Watch: Market likely to be boring as traders and managers hit the beach early. Next week look for increased volatility as managers start to think about the end of 3Q and then the end of year. In energy land, we get another round of conferences and then we will start to see some mark to market action, especially for natural gas with some moderate estimate reductions owing to weaker than expected 3Q pricing. In today's post please find the natural gas weekly inventory review (neutral, still targeting 3.5 Tcf for a peak in early November) and the final Catalyst List update. Please see the Housekeeping Watch at the bottom of today's post.
- We get Personal Income at 8:30 am EST (F = 0.3%, last read was 0.4%),
- We get Consumer Spending at 8:30 EST (F = 0.1%, last read 0.4%)
- We get the Core PCE price index at 8:30 am EST (no forecast, last read of 0.1%),
- We get Chicago PMI at 9:45 am EST (F = 57.5, last read of 52.6),
- We get Consumer Sentiment at 9:55 am EST (F = 80.1, last read of 79.2).
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch
- Natural Gas Inventory Review
- Stuff We Care About Today – Catalyst List Update Part IV
- Odds & Ends
Please click the link right below this to Continue Reading »