Market Sentiment Watch: In energyland, shares were energized by OPEC's move to agree to freeze production at the November meeting at levels 0.2 to 0.7 mm bopd below current group production. In today's post please find comments on oil inventories (bigger crude drawn on imports drop and persistently high refiner throughput, unexpected gasoline build on a rare week of demand dip and the aforementioned high throughput and a return to Lower 48 production declines), the natural gas inventory preview, comments on a small cap Service name, and some other odds and ends.
- We get jobless claims at 8:30 am EST (F = 258,000, last week was 252,000),
- We get 2Q GDP revision at 8:30 am EST (F = 1.3%, last read was 1.1%),
- We get advance trade in goods at 8:30 am EST (F = -$61.4 B, last month was -$59.3 B),
- We get pending home sales at 10 am EST (no forecast, last read was 1.3%).
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch
- Oil Inventory Review
- Stuff We Care About Today - PES
- Odds & Ends
Click the link directly below this to ... Continue Reading »