Market Sentiment Watch: YoYo market engaged. In energyland things remain fairly quiet in front of the start of energy earnings season. In today's post please find a cheat sheet and quick comments on EFS/Permian player CWEI and more comments on ATHL as they look to fund their recent package of acquisitions (we hope you don't get tired of hearing about this one).
- We get Housing Starts at 8:30 am EST (F = 990,000, last read was 907,000),
- We get Industrial Production at 9:15 am EST (F = 0.5%, last reas was 0.6%),
- We get capacity utilization at 9:15 am EST (F = 78.7%, last read was 78.4%),
- Yellen speaks at 12:25 pm EST,
- We get the Beige Book at 2 pm.
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch
- Oil Inventory Preview
- Stuff We Care About Today – ATHL, CWEI
- Odds & Ends
Please click the link right below this to