Market Sentiment Watch: Fed decision day. Expect no change. In energyland, earnings move back to center stage for the upstream space while product inventories will be the primary focus of today's EIA report. In today's post please find comments on the RRC 2Q16 results (strong, reiterating guidance but big increase in well recoveries), comments on RES, the oil and natural gas inventory previews, and some other odds and ends.
- We get Durable Goods at 8:30 am EST (F = -1.7%, last read was -2.3%),
- We get Core capital goods orders at 8:30 am EST (no forecast, last read was -0.4%),
- We get Pending Home Sales at 10 am EST (F = 1.3%, last read was -3.7%),
- We get the FOMC announcement at 2 pm EST (F= 0.25% to 0.50%, unchanged).
In Today’s Post:
- Holdings Watch
- Commodity Watch - with oil and natural gas inventory previews
- Stuff We Care About Today - RRC, RES, VNOM
- Odds & Ends
Click the link directly below this to ... Continue Reading »